Friday, November 11, 2005

Calais and basketball,

na to se otprilke svodi moj zivot trenutno,jer za ostalo nemam puno vremena.Calais je mali grad na sjeveru Francuske(Nord pas de Calais region),na samoj granici sa Belgijom i na samo sat vremena od Londona(sto meni nista ne znaci jer moram imati vizu da idem tamo a nije je lako dobiti).Calais ima veliku luku i plazu pored,tako da mozete zamisliti na sta lici more posle svih tih silnih brodova koji prolaze tuda.Cesti gosti u Calais su englezi koji dolaze ovamo da bi,najcesce,kupovali tone alkohola.Ne znam sta jos da dodam,jer zaista ovdje nema puno interesantnih desavanja.Super je sto Paris i Lille nisu daleko,tako cim budem imala koji slobodan dan odoh u setnju Jelisejskim poljima :-)!Imam dosta prijatelja u ovom dijelu Francuske,tako da kada imam vremena idem se vidjeti sa njima(sto nije tako cesto,na zalost).
Sto se tice basketa za sada je sve ok.Imamo 2 pobjede(sto nije bas naj,ali bice bolje) i ja igram dobro.Cure iz ekipe su zaista super,tako da nemam na sta da se pozalim.U subotu igramo protiv Nice(moja bivsa ekipa)i nadam se pobjedi.
Navijajte za mene a ja u nedelju pisem kako je bilo.Poljubac svima!

English version for my foreign friends(soory french friends it is still to hard for me to write on french),

for now is like this:living in Calais and playing basketball.I do not have time for other things for the moment.So,Calais is nice small city on the north of France(Nord pas de Calais).Belgium is there(Hello Hoboken) and England(London is like 1h from here). There is also a beach but it is not very nice,'cause there is the big port and the boats is passing all the time.Anyway the good thing is that Paris and Lille are not far away,so as soon as i get one day off i will go visit them.Also I have a lot of friends in this part of France.They r like 1h drive from Calais,so when i have time i try to hang out with them.
Basketball is good for now.We won 2 games(not so good but it will be better)and also I am playing good.The girls from the team r very nice.I do not have anything to complain about.Tis weekend we r playing Nice(my ex team) so I hope that we will win.Cross the fingers for me and my team.I'll write back soon.Kisssssssss!

P.S. My writing on english is not perfect but I hope u will understand!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marrek O'Polo said...

I XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX my fingers !!!
Lots of suXXes tomorrow !!!

Marco Polo

6:44 PM  
Blogger peterpignans said...

Hi Kuki,
From Southern France a warm "welcome on blog-planet" is sent ! Keep playing well, and do write regularly !

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home