KRAJ!THE END!FINI!
What else I can say the season is over and I can not whait to go home!We did not make the play off's but my team will play the next season in the lige!Anyway the championship this year for me and my team was not very good but that is basketball next year will be betther!I had great time here with my team and also on one one way I am sorry that is over!Now I am packing my bags and going home for the hollyday's!Next season,i do not know were I am gona be but one is sure I will let u know!Maybe I am not gona have time to write during the hollyday's but I ll try to let u know how my life is going in Montenegro with the photo's!So everybody i hope that u liked my blog and I hope that I will be back soon!Do not forget me and I am whaiting also the news from all of u my friend's!Love and kisses!
P.S. I hate THE END'S!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home