My brother and his familly!
I was writing all the time about me and my basketball but also my brother,Balsa,is playing basketball and he is very good in that.He was playing in France 2 year's ago and now he is in Cyprus.His team is EKA AEL Limassol and they r doing very good in the Championship and Euro Cup.He is there with his wife(Jelena) and son(Matija).Matija is 3 years old and he is very tall for his age.He like to play basketball so I hope that in the future he will be very good basketball player!He is talking some english cause he is going to school there.Smart boy!What else I can say?I miss them so much and I can not whait to see them again and it is not gona be soon!That is the life of profesional basketball player's!This internet is a good thing so I can talk to them almost everyday!They will read this and I can tell LOVE U and MISS U!



1 Comments:
hey,
nice pictures! Looks like your brother and his family are doing really good! Matija is getting a big boy!
c ya
Post a Comment
<< Home