Sunday, November 27, 2005

De Mondt familly!

This weekend I had my friends from Belgium here,Marrek and Niekol de Mondt(the parents of Anke)!I was so happy to see them after a long time.They were on the game(sorry I had bad game) and after that we went to the restorant.After we camed back to my appartment and we were talking and drinking some French vine!I had so much fun with them.This morning we went to the beach and in the city.Marrek was taking some pictures and me and Niekol were in the car.The reason why we were in the car is:Outside was like 6°C and lot of wind!Sorry Marrek but u r the man :-)!Anyway they left tonight and I hope that I will see them soon!Like I said to them,next time I will go to visit them in Belgium!Ups,alomost forgot THANK U for the super weekend and Belgium chocolate(The best in the world,I love it),belgium vine too!
...also this weekend my agent Paolo,from Italy,was here.So I was practicing my italian too:-)!I had international weekend!Cool!
...here some intresting pictures:
R'N'B stile



4 Comments:

Blogger Bieke said...

Hey Kuki,

waw!!! Nice blog! It's funny everybody blogging.
It looks like you guys had a nice weekend! I hope we will see you again sometimes...
This wednesday I will go to Burgos, together with Witse, the youngest (3 months now) to see Anke.
Big hug,
Bieke

8:51 PM  
Blogger ankedm said...

Looks like my dad went R&B style ...
hahaha cool!
I'm really happy you guys had a great weekend!
enjoy your day in Antwerpen!!

12:35 AM  
Blogger ankedm said...

Yeah, 2 more nights ...
and Bieke, Witse and Aunt Rita will be here!!! joehoe!!!

12:36 AM  
Blogger ankedm said...

Where did he get the hat from??

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home